Pulseworks is hiring a qualified Technical Artist to work with us full-time in Smyrna, Georgia. We are looking for a multifaceted technical artist who is confident working in game engines (Unreal 4 and Unity for example).
You will help create beautiful, impactful, and immersive VR experiences augmented with 3-axis motion, 4D effects and thunderous high-fidelity sound.
Tasks typically include:
- World Building
- Material creation
- Movement path layout
- Scripting with Blueprints
- Particle creation
- 2D & 3D Art Dev.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio link to:
We are looking for someone with…
- Strong communication skills (this includes clean, well commented code)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated work ethic
- Good organization, and able to Multitask
Experience and skills…
- Strong knowledge of scripting in Blueprints, taking full advantage of the built-in Unreal pipeline
- Strong low-level design ability (able to examine a design document and effectively build features that it outlines)
Bonus points for experience with…
Animation, Audio editing/creation, Networking and Multiplayer setup, Performance and profiling, Behavior Trees.